- International deals will happen automatically if the correct government policies and structures are in place.
- The successful strategies we use in meetings and negotiating on the domestic scene can apply to international settings.
- Others’ perceptions and stereotyping of us won’t be allowed to affect the negotiations.
- Everyone likes to get down to business and focus on the end game: a legally binding contract.
- The ‘rules of engagement’ are the same all over the world.
- The one who makes most noise will win.
- High energy ‘Action Man’ style will get things done best.
- It is acceptable to call in ‘favours’ on demand.
- ‘Agreement’ or ‘contract’ has the same meaning all over the world.
- The same ethical values apply everywhere.
enquiries: 0845 1659240 (+44 (0)845 1659240)
alternative: 07768 696254 (+44 (0)7768 696254)
email: firstname.lastname@example.org blog: PKPWordsmith
Get in touch
enquiries: +353 (0)89 611 7427
alternative: +44 (0)7768 696254
Skype (free): PhillipKP